Get 10% OFF your Elegant Themes membership
Responsive fluid text for Divi
The Elegant Themes tutorial (and free Divi layout JSON) will show you how to create fluid text for Divi that flows with the size of the browser window. The tutorial covers 6 methods for adding fluid typography in Divi, including;
- Using a VW Length Unit for Font Size (useful but limiting)
- Using Calc() and VW Length Unit for Fluid Typography in Divi
- Using Divi’s Built-in Responsive breakpoints with calc(), and vw for Fluid Typography on Tablet Display
- Using Custom Media Queries with calc(), and vw for Fluid Typography at Custom Breakpoints.
- Using min() and max() to Create Fluid Typography in Divi
- Using clamp() to Create Fluid Typography in Divi
This Divi layout is available to download on the Elegant Themes website and is accompanied by a step-by-step tutorial that shows you how to create the layout from scratch.
You can download the completed Divi layout template for free on the Elegant Themes blog post “The Complete Guide for Creating Fluid Typography in Divi (6 Methods)”.
Affiliate disclosure* – Links to layouts on Elegant Themes and 3rd party websites may contain affiliate code. You will never pay any extra for using these links. Thanks for supporting Divilayouts.com.
There are no reviews yet.